Become a Graduate College Student Ambassador
To become a Graduate College Student Ambassador you must:
- Be currently enrolled in a graduate program at KSU
- Have completed at least one semester at KSU
- Submit an updated resume of qualifications
- Submit two reference letters (from department chair or professor)
- Have strong communication skills and be comfortable speaking in front of large and small groups
- Have a TOEFL score of 100 (international students)
If you are an FI student and would like to participate in The Graduate College Student Ambassador Program:
- You will need to make sure your I-20 has been stamped and approved for work by the SEVIS office. Their email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org (the SEVIS office will confirm that you are eligible to work on campus).
- You will need to ensure that you have a Social Security Number; if you do not have a Social Security Number, you will need to work with SEVIS to get the documents that allow you to go to the Social Security Office and apply for your number.
- You will need to have a US bank account that can accept a direct deposit form KSU.
- You will have to comply with all four above items to qualify for the first part of the application process.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2017